Friday, June 28, 2013

May 11, 2013

I had a lot of fun on this day, dad saw a bird on the road, he called it a grouse and he let me out of the truck, by the time I got out it had run off the road and down over the side. I could smell where it had been and I think I like that smell.
This is my brother choc and me. Dad just let us run, as long as choc is at my side I can do anything. Dad said we might find some huns here?? not sure what huns are, but I think they are some kind of bird, and I sure like birds.

Next we went to a spring that dad knows about, I was getting thirsty and sure needed this, but first I had to learn how to drink out of a hose.
We walked down into some woods, choc was off to my right and dad was above me about 50 feet when I saw something the made me slam-on the brakes, I wasn't sure what it was. Dad came dowe to where I was standing and said I had made a nice point???what ever that is. Dad showed me it was a stump, could have fooled me.
all in all it was a great day, we climbed hills, played in the grass, and looked down to where we live.

I sure hope we do this again and soon..........

No comments:

Post a Comment